Friday, November 11, 2016

Little Progress, Small Start

Hello blog friends.
Only few x's made on RBL, I wasn't able to finish the mermaid in the blue box, started putting the leaves on the pink flowers (the ones I didn't like as of my last post). 
Here it is:

I have also decided to grow a Christmas tree...on fabric. I'll keep the title secret for now because I don't know how this will turn out. There will be major changes on the total design size. I hope it works out fine.
 For the weekend I'm planning to sit down with the much ignored Christmas Eve by Prairie Schooler. I hope I'll have that finished before November comes to a close. Have a happy stitching weekend.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

  1. nice progress and new start Gominam.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress , have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress on both projects. Best of luck with the changes on the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Few stitches is also a decent progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little mermaid block. Nice start on the tree too. I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely weekend with your little crosses :)
    Great progress on both projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful progress. Love the little mermaid coming to life. Good luck with your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your progress on RBL it a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers look good with the leaves on them! I look forward to seeing your growing tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such nice progress on your current project. It must be fun to fill in the boxes with various motifs.

    ReplyDelete