Saturday, October 29, 2016

Just the Sea Life

Hello friendly bloggers. 
Another weekly post, really wanted to stitch and post and read more but didn't have much spare time (and energy) after work, been busy lately, sigh:(
I'm only showing the Sea Life progress here. But don't be fooled, for I did a happy dance this week (despite aching legs and feet!), which you get to see next post (the finish, not the feet!) Oooh, I'm excited.
So here's Sea Life and all the blues in it:
 
 The blues provided a relaxing break from all the grays on my latest finish (hint, hint!). I'm spending time this weekend on the neglected WIP - Read Between the Lines, while digging some flosstube I've missed the past two weeks, I hope I can catch up with blog reading too (while stitching? haha). I have also tweaked my wishlist recently in time for holiday stashing. Looks like a Sampler year ahead...

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Good progress !! Looking forward to see your happy dance project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and the blues , have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little star fish,lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on Sea Life. Looking forward to see the Happy Dance although I'm sure you have lovely feet too!
    Where's your wishlist? Can't see it on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how to make stitchers curious. So I'm waiting for the reveal day of your finish. And meanwhile I admire your progress on Sea Life, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on the Sea Life piece.
    Looking forward to see your finish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the blues :) so pretty

    ReplyDelete