Friday, August 12, 2016

Nocturnal piece

Hello friends.
Have you ever had a stitching project based on someone's bodyclock? Did I just confuse you?
Let me make it clearer for you:
 
 
This is the piece I'm secretly stitching for DH (btw, all of you guessed the words, I'm not a genius after all, haha). So I only get to work on this when he's already asleep, which is late, very late (I actually time it when he's at that REM stage, LOL) no wonder I missed that one spot on the "U." 
I'm really enjoying "For the Record" because it only uses a handful of colors. It's actually going to look like an LP, so there's a lot of black ahead. Ottlite and MagEyes are going to be my midnight buddies.

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

  1. What a labor of love. :) A really neat project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great start. I can't wait to see it finished. I am sure your DH will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking great,L love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and nice progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking great! I have stitched a piece for hubby in secret before but it's a lot easier when you don't work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaaaaaa. It's great that you time your stitching to his sleep! I am glad to be a housewife; secret husband things can be done in daylight or I'd get super grumpy really fast! Your stitching looks great~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking great!! May be you can ask your husband to go out on weekends with his friends so you get some extra stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh looks great! Good luck sneaking it in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are brave! I can't stitch late at night regularly. Good luck towards your goal of finishing it for him without him seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness... not sure I could stay awake and stitch when hubby sleeps.... although I have on numerous occasions thought of getting up and stitching in the middle of the night when I can't sleep!
    Looks great :o)

    ReplyDelete