Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Another Christmas start

Hello blog friends.
I couldn't help it. Eversince I saw this posted on Linda's Stitchin with my Furbabies blog, I haven't stopped thinking about it. I know I said I needed a Thanksgiving piece done before starting another Christmas pattern. But who could shake off "Christmas in July" (my last online order even has another Christmas chart). I don't need to explain myself, do I?😁
 Prairie Stars
by Prairie Schooler
14ct. White Aida
Part of the great PS haul last March. I started stitching the flower one. I did not cut the whole fabric (15 x 18), my mind isn't made up  if I should stitch them separately or all together, as you know what disaster I made on my first and last ornie attempt (says the newbie sewing machine user😔.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

  1. New stash NEVER requires an explanation! LOL This is a nice chart with lots of cute designs! Can't wait to see you start one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to explain to anybody. It's just that you have started celebrating Christmas gifts from now on just after your Bday and until the actual Christmas and then it will again spill on to your next Bday moments:) Can't help, we are all like that with box full of reasons and endless celebration of gifting ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Linda has been tempting you with all her new starts! She always find great designs to work on.
    YOur PS is one of them too ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start Gominam. I'm sure you'll have them all finished before I get back to mine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas in July is definitely a Thing!
    Nice new start, which is something I frequently say on Linda's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen a lot of Christmas in July lately, even at the craft stores, lol! Guess it's never too early or late to stitch for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your newest start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start:) I've acually picked up needle and thread for a bit lately - a Halloween piece - and I hope to blog about it soon. However, it is almost too hot to stitch here now; my hands get so sticky holding the aida...:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new start. Once we fall in love with a piece you just can't stop your brain until you start it.

    ReplyDelete