Sunday, December 6, 2015

2 WIPs update again

Hello dear blogging friends.
I'm happy to give you a hefty serving of progress on my Magazine pieces! I can already feel these will be finished before 2016 comes rushing in...
I did the running stitch (814) and finished off the basket on Contented Cat. Major progress on mini sampler, 8 colors added:
This week I'm using my off-day to get some tests done, nothing major, just your annual/routine checkup. Then maybe do something about that Christmas list after the tests, so scrap that whole-day-sitting-with-my-needle idea:(
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Great work! Maybe you can use another day next week for that whole-day-sitting-with-your-needle idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching! It would be nice to have these finished soon I'm sure but don't rush and stop enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great you can totally finish them! I had the same thought of having a stitchy weeken but hubby had other thoughts lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous progress! Maybe you'll find some time for those X's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! Love the contented cat :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are having some major progress on both your WIPs. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress, they are both so cheerful and colourful too.

    ReplyDelete