Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy Day WIP

Hello dear friends. 
Not much done on Happy Day, just a few red stitches. I should definitely get my act together this weekend:(
I'm also thinking of starting Halloween (the one I originally prepped for travel stitching) because it's almost September, we'll see about that...
Meanwhile, this is the last part of the Gainesville photos (finally! haha)
Friday afternoon after the convocation (last day, before the torturous bus ride home) we went to this place because it's listed in "Things to do in Gainesville"
Devil's Millhopper Geological State Park. 
It features a 120feet deep cavity...rainforest with small streams trickling down to a... Sinkhole. 
 I'll let these marks do the explaining to you...

Now who's in for some cardio workout?
 Did we dare?
Can't believe this sweet lady running up and down these stairs, wow. She kindly offered to take our photos;)
 
 and yes, we did dare...
No wonder, our bodies were hurting even before the bus ride, lol.
Missing my niece -_-
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Nice progress - every stitch counts! What an interesting place! Wow, I would not want to tackle those stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few red stitches are better than none. :) Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming back up would definitely be a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the pictures are lovely! Nice stitching progress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it makes me tired just looking at all those stairs LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos. Wow that would be one great cardio workout! I'd make it down but possibly not back up!

    Nice progress on Happy Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Running up all these stairs? Really? A no go for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, that's a lotta stairs! Looks like a fun place, though.

    ReplyDelete