Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Reunited (and it feels so good!)

Hello blogging friends. First, thanks for the very nice comments on my last post, totally appreciate them! I'm back from Dallas and couldn't wait to get some stitching done.
Well, before that, let me show a bit of the pics from the BTS (Kpop) concert day:
 Big Niece took a picture when we arrived as if still pinching herself if this is indeed happening, lol.
She made sure not to forget to pack her BTS light stick (purchased online). Yep, I thought it was sooo extra (Capitalism, lol), but I'll show later what this is all about.

 It was over a 100degrees outside but felt 115 accdg. to the radio...
 The doors open at 6pm but niece said that as early as noon lots of fans were already there and major fan clubs were handing out freebies (and here we are thinking we are early at 5pm, haha)
 Some even braved the heat and practiced their Kpop moves while waiting (kids! ((((-_-)))).


Finally inside haha.
Okay, MAJOR FANGIRLING ahead... 

Showed videos before they came out, girls getting hyped.
So did you notice those balls of light, lol.
And it doesn't end there:(

She got to meet and greet them! Just no pictures with them, security was too tight. Oh well, she's still ecstatic.
Okay over to stitching news (which this blog should be about!). I missed my needle and thread too much, felt so  good to be staring at a chart again, so...
I finished 8 maids milking:
I'm still doubting the color of the bucket, it almost blends in with the fabric. But I've moved on to the 6th and 7th day.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Nice stitching and yay for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your maid is so cute! I think the bucket looks fine. Your trip sounds interesting. How did you cope with all those screaming schoolgirls?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great little block done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a concert!!
    The milk pail looks real good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a wonderful time :-) Ugh, yes, the heat has been awful this year. Congrats on another block finish! Don't stress, the bucket looks fine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great time!

    Your blocks are looking great.

    I'm glad I don't have to put up with that heat over here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never get in the way of fangirls ahaha! I am sure meeting them was the best thing ever for her.

    I think the bucket looks fine!! But if it continues to bug you, maybe outline it with a slightly darker grey?

    ReplyDelete