Saturday, April 25, 2015

Crazy Cool

Hello again friends. Want to see something crazy cool?
 Yep, DH thinks it's crazy, I think it's cool.
Two ORT jars to see me through. One for Summer Fragrance and one for ABC Sampler. I was monitoring their orts to keep me on track on both pieces. Even if sampler proved to be more stitcher-friendly, there's no playing favorites on this side of the stitching table, lol.

Want to see something crazier, cooler?
TA-DA!
 ORT jars galore! Ridiculous huh? Don't worry (that includes you DH), 3 will be my max.  Just wanted to take a group picture of the 3 little stooges before I empty out the sampler's. 
I think you've already guessed what the last one's for. Yes, finally put in the first stitch on Fairy, it's been long time coming. I hope I don't get tempted to start a new one to fill in the sampler's spot. I think I'm good, got my hands full right now.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I think you do have your hands full right now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, can you imagine if you did the Crazy January Challenge and had rows and rows of jars for every start?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I wish I kept my projects down to just three :D :D :D I love your little jars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun little jars. Looking great.

    ReplyDelete