Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Almost there

Hello friends. First of all, let me just say my heart is filled with happiness from all the nice and encouraging comments you gave, I think it might burst (oh no, we don't want that now do we? Haha.) Thank you so much, now I'm attacking this sampler with renewed energy (yes, the Lady drained me back there).
I'm backstitching the middle column now.
                         
DH is in the mood for jazzy lounge ambience. Fine by me, I need something soothing while I'm racing to the finish line like a fool, so eager to start Petal Fairy ;) 
 Personal favorites - My one and only love & Skylark. Nothing beats classic (don't say old) romantic music.
Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great I especially like the polka dots in the letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This alphabet is getting more and more beautiful the more you are getting to the finish line. I think next time we'll see a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather. That is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're such a fast stitcher. It looks terrific :-)

    ReplyDelete